Re: [NTLK] Synching - Was [All sorts of stuff]

From: John Del Pizzo (jdelpizzo_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 14:12:55 EDT

On 4/30/02 6:44 AM, "SuerthP_at_andersonnews.com" <SuerthP_at_andersonnews.com> so
eloquently stated:

> i use entourage X (OS x.1.3) at home, at work i have NT with notes R5 (my
> director bought a newton off of ebay and a new iMac, i'd like to think
> because of my evnagelization and his own good sense, so the office may one
> day NOT be NT....). something for syncing either of those would put me in
> the 50$ frame of mind, something that would be a hybrid download/CD that
> could do BOTH of them? well all i can say is that would cause me to have to
> buy a new pair of pants.

Hi Suerth,

While it's not a total solution (yet), you can use Newtourage to sync your
contacts between a Newt and Entourage v.X. In a couple of weeks, there'll be
a new version that will also allow dates transfer. You can find it at
www.delcannsoftware.com.

Disclaimer: I am the author.

John