[NTLK] Synching - Was [All sorts of stuff]

From: SuerthP_at_andersonnews.com
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 06:44:27 EDT

i use entourage X (OS x.1.3) at home, at work i have NT with notes R5 (my
director bought a newton off of ebay and a new iMac, i'd like to think
because of my evnagelization and his own good sense, so the office may one
day NOT be NT....). something for syncing either of those would put me in
the 50$ frame of mind, something that would be a hybrid download/CD that
could do BOTH of them? well all i can say is that would cause me to have to
buy a new pair of pants.