Re: [NTLK] -48402 Was Because of Wavelan Alpha 3 Driver - Weird...

From: Stephanie Maks (newton_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 11:39:10 EDT

When you have the wavelan 3 driver installed, it adds a new field to your
owner / worksite area. If you call up a worksite and look under Add, there
is a new field there, WaveLAN setup.

If you put anything in that field, it causes that error. Just delete the
worksite in question, and re-enter it. Do not put anything in the 'WaveLAN
setup' field.

I had the same problem when I was tinkering with it, and deleting the
worksite and re-entering it fixed it. Now I can look at worksites, use
Show=All and Show=Card without any trouble.

-Stephanie

http://www.felesmagus.com/newton/