Re: [NTLK] -48402 Was Because of Wavelan Alpha 3 Driver - Weird...

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 11:25:13 EDT

On 29/04/02 10:25, "David Abramowitz" <underdog_at_erols.com> wrote:

> Well, I was correct (sorry, Robert!) after all. Here is how I can get a
> -48402 error without fail, with the driver installed. Maybe someone can try
> it, and see it if happens for you too:
>
> 1. Bring up Owner Info
> 2. Tap on one of your worksites (I have Home and Work, and this happens with
> Home)
> 3. Tap on Show All
> Bingo, error comes up. The only way I can make it go away is to delete the
> alpha3 driver, which sucks because I wanted to actually make use of the
> WaveLan card.. :(

If that doesn't happen with your other worksite 'Work', then I would think
that something got corrupted with your 'Home' worksite. Did you try create
another worksite and see if that works?

-Laurent.

elder days n.: The heroic age of hackerdom (roughly, pre-1980); the era of
the PDP-10, TECO, ITS, and the ARPANET. This term has been rather
consciously adopted from J. R. R. Tolkien's fantasy epic "The Lord of the
Rings". Compare Iron Age; see also elvish and Great Worm.