Re: [NTLK] another "new guy" question

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 20:48:22 EDT

Are you downloading them to a Mac?
If so, then the resource fork is missing for those
that aren't being recognized. You can fix this by
checking the archives.
Specifically this email:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=99916803005128&w=2

Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- robert konick <wallabyguy_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

> Again, I'm new to the list. I recently tried to
> down load several
> applications and drivers for my 2100. I could get
> them to download on my
> computer, but when I used the connection tool to
> connect the newton to the
> computer and download the files, only some of them
> were recognized during
> the package transfer process. What is the reason
> for this? Does the
> problem have to do with formats? There does not
> seem to be a difference
> between the file types that I can see and download
> and those I can't.
>
> Thanks for all your help.
>
> Robert

=====