[NTLK] another "new guy" question

From: robert konick (wallabyguy_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 07:50:37 EDT

Again, I'm new to the list. I recently tried to down load several
applications and drivers for my 2100. I could get them to download on my
computer, but when I used the connection tool to connect the newton to the
computer and download the files, only some of them were recognized during
the package transfer process. What is the reason for this? Does the
problem have to do with formats? There does not seem to be a difference
between the file types that I can see and download and those I can't.

Thanks for all your help.

Robert