Re: [NTLK] Games for the 2100

From: Seth Hurwitz (shurwit1_at_jhmi.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 14:42:25 EDT

Grayscale! Awesome, Daniel. Just playing around with GoldTee today, I
can tell you the operative words are "wicked slice." Laurent, how do I
shoot straight? :)

>>> daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es 04/25/02 02:21PM >>>

    You can try to write: viewautopsy(1) in any NewtonScript compiler
program.
With this, i started to see the ball moving!.

    Anyway, i'm making a hack to make GoldTee show the graphics in
grayscale.
here are some of the pictures i'm using:

http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/images/misc/GolfTeeGray/

Daniel Padilla