Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #330

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 14:39:34 EDT

> > "Resistance is futile. You will be
> > ABORT, RETRY, FAIL?" -- Gates of Borg
> >

> >> "Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated." --Borg
> >>
> >> "Futile is resistance. Assimilated you will be." --Yoda of Borg
> >>
> >> "Resistance is futile. You will be.... Ooooh! Donuts!" --Homer of
> > Borg
>
>"Wesistance is futile. Heheheheheheh! You and that scwewy wabbit will be
>assimiwated." -- Elmer of Borg

Don't forget these classics:

Reseestunce-a is footeele-a! Yuoo veell be-a esseemileted! Bork Bork Bork!

Resistance be futile. Right On! You's gots'ta be assimilated. Right On!

Resistance is futile! Gag me with a pitchfork! You will be assimilated! Oh,
wow!

esistanceRay isway utilefay! Youay illway ebay assimilatedway!

-J