[NTLK] Various newton related things

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 14:06:07 EDT

    Last march, during my visit to the Netherlands, I had the pleasure to meet
some newton users in an "AppleDag". Here are some photos of that meeting:

http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/images/misc/Holland/

As you can see there, we had the visit of "papa smurf" ( with love :-) ) and he
carried no less than 11 newtons. Every MessagePad model plus a sharp expertPad.

What about that MP120 with the "service & support" logo? Have anybody ever
seen one like that?

He had also a lot of those stickers, and he gave everyone of us one for free!!

    You will see that there are some pictures missing, Robert told me to remove
them for not being suitable for children. Imagine!!! ;-) ( Sorry Robert,
couldn't resist!)

  There's a girl who used to read NTLK on her newton in the morning train trip
to work every morning, look what happened to her yesterday with all this OT
posting!!

http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/images/misc/train-nap.jpg

;-)

Daniel Padilla