Re: [NTLK] OT: on OT

From: SlashDevNull (slashdevnull_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 13:46:19 EDT

Actually what drives me more crazy than OT discussions are those nutty
people that respond at the end of the message.

I reach this conclusion because I respond at the top of the message and
therefore I respond in the 'correct' way. :)

Well, actually that doesn't drive me crazy. What drives me crazy is when
the message has a bunch of responses and they alternate between the top and
the bottom. Yeesh.

Cheers,
David