Re: [NTLK] OT on OT

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 10:35:09 EDT

On 24/04/02 04:34, "Robert Benschop" <rbenschop_at_mac.com> wrote:

> Just a fact.
>
> The list has become so off-topic recently that you'll have to live without
> me on this list for most of the time.
>
> Too much work combined by wading through literally hundreds (!) of OT posts
> makes it sometimes completely impossible for me to keep up.
>
> Pity.

Robert,

Depending on your email client, you might be able to create a filter on the
subject. As soon as it receives a message with OT in the subject, the
message is moved to the trash. Granted, you might miss a few messages with
this, but you could avoid most of the off-topic stuff, which has been really
annoying recently, I agree...

-Laurent.

bytesexual /bi:t`sek'shu-*l/ adj.: [rare] Said of hardware, denotes
willingness to compute or pass data in either big-endian or little-endian
format (depending, presumably, on a mode bit somewhere). See also NUXI
problem.