[NTLK] OT Aimee Mann [Was: Re: Cross Duo]

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 13:57:49 EDT

On 23/04/02 13:39, "Joe Anthenat" <janthenat_at_mac.com> wrote:

>> Yes I did - and thanks. You like Aimee? Not many people know her, or
>> didn't before Magnolia was released.
>>
>> Bradford Schmidt
>> Bradford Schmidt IMC
>> http://www.bsimc.com
>> 845-708-9082
>
> You know... I have a 'vintage', good condition, 'Til Tuesday "Voices
> Carry" cassette at home if any (...either...) of you Aimee Mann fans
> would like to purchase it... or at least have it for free...

As I understand it, Aimee Mann was the lead singer of 'Til Tuesday? I loved
that song! As I still understand it, you had something to do with her web
site, Brad? Do you care to provide a link? Strange, I followed this thread
since the beginning, but I missed this...

-Laurent.

bytesexual /bi:t`sek'shu-*l/ adj.: [rare] Said of hardware, denotes
willingness to compute or pass data in either big-endian or little-endian
format (depending, presumably, on a mode bit somewhere). See also NUXI
problem.