Re: [NTLK] Birthdays from 'Names' to 'Dates' - How do I force Newt to do that?

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 09:49:40 EDT

Marco Mailand wrote:
> I would recommend to NOT have the birthdays in the calendar but
> better use Avi's Backdrop. It does all you ask for: Check the names
> file for actual birthdays (be shure to use the latest version of ABD,
> V1.29 and not V1.27 which is slow with lots of birthdays).

Actually, if you are going to run Avi's BD, you should probably get the real
latest version: v1.31 from Paul's site:

http://kallisys.com/newton/avibd/

Note that I'll be releasing v1.32 soon hopefully -- which has an option to
check backwards for birthdays (because I'm always missing them and want them
to still show up in the list for a few days after they have occurred). I'll
announce to the list when I finally finish it up for public release.

 - John...