Re: [NTLK] SimpleMail partial email list download

From: Gavin McKenzie (gavin_mckenzie_at_fastmail.fm)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 16:17:32 EDT

I have the same thing happen. I've got a bunch of SimpleMail accounts
setup, and when I download my NTLK mail from hotpop.com I get about 20
messages and then it hangs -- you know how it shows progress by
inking-in a document icon and saying "Storing..."? Well, it hangs with
the Storing... message up and the document icon completely
black-filled.

Very frustrating. I need to Stop the SimpleMail download and resume.
I've got lots of heap available. I'm not sure what the problem is.

Gavin.

--
  Gavin McKenzie
  http://www3.sympatico.ca/gavin.mckenzie