Re: [NTLK] Accessing AppleTalk net via WLAN

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 15:44:59 EDT

Robert:

I am running version 1.3 of ABS utilities and the basestation
(original model) apparently has version 3.79 software installed. I
don't think I've ever upgraded my ABS software/firmware.

I run this via IPNetRouter software on a G3 mac with OS 8.6 and my
wireless connections include my G3 powerbook using a Farallon
skyline card, a Wavelan silver card for my newt, and various other
powerbooks from time to time. The rest of the network is typical mac
and printer stuff. I'm using the newton/Wavelan settings suggested by
others.

Hope that helps.

Dale