Re: [NTLK] Filemaker to Newton database

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 20:41:46 EDT

on 12/04/02 20:00, Ray Kloss at raykloss_at_mac.com wrote:

> What databases are available that can be dumped automatically into a Newton
> from a Mac? I think Leverage can, which I have, but is there another that
> can do a text file send (I think Leverage only works with older versions of
> FM).

I think that's pretty much the closest you can get. I kinda remember a tool
that would allow you to browse, from your Newton, a 4th Dimension database
residing on a PC, but I can't remember anything else about that.

-Laurent.

Evil Empire n.: [from Ronald Reagan's famous characterization of the communist Soviet Union] Formerly IBM,now Microsoft. Functionally, the company most hackers love to hate at any given time. Hackers like to see themselves as romantic rebels against the Evil Empire, and frequently adopt this role to the point of ascribing rather more power and malice to the Empire than it actually has. See also Borg and search for Evil Empire pages on the Web.