Re: [NTLK] [OT] PayPal gripes hurt sales

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 10:49:38 EDT

---SNIP----

>Regards,
>
>David Humphreys

David,
My original post on this was just to find out if I could pay for the T-shirts another way since my PayPal account is disabled currently (by me not them). Paypal did work great for me for quite awhile. I am not saying to people, close out your paypal account or don't open one - just that I don't have one to use right now.
You probably have more of a chance of your card being used illegally when you hand it to someone you don't know at a store checkout than when used through PayPal. This is also how I rationalized the PayPal account to my wife originally.
My only gripe with paypal is that their Security Group never replied to my email about my problem.

To reiterate: Paypal good! Criminals Bad! ;-)

I just want a NewtonTalk T-shirt and maybe a Ser-001! :)

-Tom