Re: [NTLK] Jaggies fixed!!!! (maybe...)

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 06:35:36 EDT

The button is 'silk screen' toggle.
It's only meant for MP 1.x.

However, if a brainwipe doesn't work then the case is mis-aligned and/or =
mal-fitted. The side where the pc slots are is the weakest part. Try =
carrying the Newt. with the right hand and/or tighten the screw that is =
supposed to hold that side. HTH!
------------------
>Well, I am very curious to know which toggle button you refer to. I use
>Backdrop Plus.
>
>However, I think this doesn't apply in my case, because I get jaggies =
even
>if I erase all internal memory and start from scratch.
>
>But do tell -- which toggle button are you referring to?
>
>Thanks!
>
>-Jeremy

!ooW %-)
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!