Re: [NTLK] NewTen, Palm USB adapter, and OSX

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 15:39:47 EDT

I've been using the PalmUSB Connect with MacOS9.1 and MP2100 + NCU with no
problems.

Sync names/dates/notes/todos with PalmDesk v2.63 - as I only sync to Newton
I did a custom install and did not install the hotsync app and conduits -
only the desktop app. I also dowloaded USB Drivers from Palm's site - the
version I use is 1.6.

I was unable to sync with PalmDesk 4.0 Mac - experienced problems with the
background app (new to this version) and also with this version accessing
the same file as NCU. It seems that this new version has a slight different
file format than Claris Organizer... not sure about this.

Sorry - no experiences with OSX :-(

--lpetroni