[NTLK] newton cases/2100 from phillydiscounters

From: Hal Widlansky (hal_at_whoever.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 14:59:13 EDT

In case anyone's interested, I bought one of those Port/Targus leather
cases off eBay and got it this week. I got it for $10, so I figured I
couldn't go wrong. It's a really nice case, a little big for the 2100,
but it'll hold all my pc cards nicely and I can velcro the newt in if I
want (comes with adhesive velcro patches). It's got several internal
pockets, an outside slip pocket and a wrist/carry strap.

It's a little bigger than the 2100 cases being sold as "portfolio cases"

on eBay, but it was $10, so it'll make a nice storage/travel case, if
not an everyday one.

I also want to reiterate my satisfaction with the 2100 from
phillydiscounters. Now that I've had a chance to use it for a day and
restore all my data from my now-backup 2100, it was a great deal. A
couple minor scuffs on the case, no wear on the screen, a strong
backlight and a strong battery pack, a 32meg card and a 33.6 modem card;

all for $132. I got it less than 7 days from when I sent payment. I'm a

happy guy. Now that I can finally put my Palm V to rest, maybe I can
actually show my face at a LANUG meeting. :-)

cheers,
-Hal