Re: [NTLK] ebay phillydiscounters update

From: John Ruschmeyer (jruschme_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 14:54:53 EDT

Jeff Henry wrote:

> http://www.mit.edu/afs/net.mit.edu/software/newton/utilities/REBOOTER/

Ohmigod! It's the Archive That Time Forgot(tm)!

Interesting site... I've only seen one like it once before. Basically,
it is a pretty decent Newton archive circa-1994 that has not apparently
been updated since.

Lots of little goodies, some probably long lost, for 1.3 MessagePads.
Plus lots of old versions of software we take for granted today (like
Slurpee 1.0 :-).

Seriously, though, someone should grab a copy of this site and add it
into UNNA.

<<<john>>>