Re: [NTLK] NCU Connection Error code -1

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 06:18:48 EDT

Having just gone through the NCU exercise I got to thinking that I could
write a little blurb and shoot it through to who ever is compiling the FAQ?
I just looked at the introduction to the FAQ and it wasn't clear who was
coordinating it. However it would save other newbies from having to dive
into the archives each time they want to try out NCU.
Cheers
Tony.