[NTLK] Buying advice?

From: Anonymous (newton_at_m-net.arbornet.org)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 05:39:14 EDT

Hi I'm new to the list and looking to buy a Newton MP130 or 2000/2100. It
seems that the true 2100s are getting pretty scarce. Is the only added
feature over the 2000 the extra ram and is this a really important
factor? I'm assuming it'd be difficult or impossible to upgrade the
Newton's actual internal RAM.

Wondering anyone has advice on what to look for, what to look out for,
what the average prices to expect are. There seem to be some very good
looking deals... like under $150 for a upgraded MP2000 that look a little
too good to be true...

Anyhow I'm kinda rambling a little here, wondering if anyone's interested
in fielding this newbie question.

_Newton Newbie