Re: [NTLK] Etiquette (was RE: Zaurus - brand new abandonware ?)

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 13:52:24 EDT

In a message dated 4/10/2002 1:36:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Sam.Gerstein_at_StreamServe.com writes:

> > Well, thinking critical what are the chances that
> > dumb pc-clickers will take up on it ?
>
> If I've misunderstood, please accept my apologies.
>
> -Sam

I agree with Sam. PC users already have a tougher time in the Newton world
since there are quite a few programs that we cannot use with our Newtons
because they require a Mac. Don't create a hostile environment by name
calling please. I try to respect Mac users and I hope they return that
respect.

-Tom