[NTLK] Etiquette (was RE: Zaurus - brand new abandonware ?)

From: Gerstein, Sam (Sam.Gerstein_at_StreamServe.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 13:34:08 EDT

What does this mean?
The way I read it, it sounds like you're down on people who use PCs. If
that's the case, let me suggest that we try to maintain a certain minimum
level of civility on this list, at the very least to avoid bandwidth wasting
"PC users" with some other large group, say, "Christians", would that be at
all acceptable?
If I've misunderstood, please accept my apologies.

-Sam