[NTLK] irc? telnet??

From: derek prowse (esworp_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 22:15:42 EDT

Golly, i wish chatbuddy was still supported... Seems like I'm not
getting any response from Tactile. bummer, too.. I wanted my newt to be
my always-on-irc unit when i retire it later this year.

I gave pt1000 a shot, but it seemed to flake out and not understand an
ethernet connection.. blah!

Are there any other options to get a newton equipped with an ethernet
card to be a chat-machine?

If not, when is it safe to start talking about circumventing copy
protection on abandonware?

  (not a solicitation for info to hack chatbuddy. I REPEAT: do not email
me at esworp_at_comcast.net or esworp_at_mac.com wih instructions on how to
circumvent the password requirement.)

Also, let me apologize in advance for a post this flame-prone.