[NTLK] Sticky Newts problem ??

From: Thomas Hofts (thofts_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 09:54:25 EST

Good Morning,

I installed StickyNewts on my MP 2100 last night. I put the "StickyNewts"
and "Register" packages on my internal card.

The StickyNewts app works very well and looks to be very useful but...

When I access the StickyNewts pull down menu for "Info" I get a -48807 error
message.

Any ideas why and what would show under the "info" menu?

I think I downloaded this off a Newton Apps package I found on a Carracho
server instead of UNNA. Could it be this app has been "cracked" to avoid
paying a registration fee?

Thanks for any help.

--
Tom Hofts
- GO JAYHAWKS! - (they went..unfortunately not all the way!)