Re: [NTLK] Sushi, be happy!

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 09:38:41 EST

>>From: "Sushi" <Sushi_at_ragingbull.com>
>>After reading the replies that discussed reading the
>>headers, I really feel dumb for asking SJ if he was
>>the source of the message.
>
>On 4/3/02 @ 4:54, Sean Luke wrote:
>
>Nonsense! The fact that you got a reply from Steve was
>amazing. And most importantly: his response suggests
>that he probably read the message. In other words, you
>poured the sentiment of the community directly into his
>brain. I view your communication with SJ as the most
>successful persuasive action to come out of the Newton
>community in quite a while. Great job.

Thanks Sean. Your comments very are much appreciated!

After reading some of the replys/comments on this thread and the other
Appology thread, let me say the following:

- Was my message part of the April 1st joke continuation? Nope.

- Was I taken in by the joke? Yep. Whomever it was, please give
yourself 50 lashes with a wet noodle. ;-)

- Was this the first message that I've received from SJ? Nope.

- Did I send my message to sjobs_at_apple.com, or steve_at_mac.com for that
matter? Nope. True the reply came from sjobs_at_apple.com, but that is not
where I sent my question.

- Was SJ's reply written by one of his underlings replying on his behalf?
 Possibly. However, when compared to his other responses over the years,
this one follows his form/style.

- Why did I write SJ in the first place? Well after the iPad thread(s),
I wanted to know for sure before we started going down that road. So I
decided to try and find out for myself.

Well, I hope that clears some questions up.

Green and loving it! :-)

Sushi