[NTLK] Sushi, be happy!

From: Sean Luke (sean_at_cs.gmu.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 14:54:12 EST

From: "Sushi" <Sushi_at_ragingbull.com>
> After reading the replies that discussed reading the headers, I really
> feel dumb for asking SJ if he was the source of the message.

Nonsense! The fact that you got a reply from Steve was amazing. And
most importantly: his response suggests that he probably read the
message. In other words, you poured the sentiment of the community
directly into his brain. I view your communication with SJ as the most
successful persuasive action to come out of the Newton community in
quite a while. Great job.

Sean