Re: [NTLK] 2000 Adapter trying to charge alkalines!!

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 01:48:50 EST

There is definitely no problem using BattTrax. I use it nearly every day on
both MP2x00's of mine.
The maximum current I get is around 1250 mAmps.
You should take care of the temperature display. It should start at 18 - 20
degrees (Celsius) and as sson as the temperature reaches 30 degrees the
current should significantly drop down to lower values.
I assume that a connection to the thermistor in your battery pack broke.
Thus the Newt might assume that the temperature is low and does not limit
the charge current with raising temperature.

Johannes