Re: [NTLK] Color LCD

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 11:07:36 EST

On 01/04/02 10:43, "tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net" <tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net>
wrote:

> You need to ask...?

Yes, sometimes, I feel dumb...

-Laurent.

COBOL /koh'bol/ n.: [COmmon Business-Oriented Language] (Synonymous with
evil.) A weak, verbose, and flabby language used by card wallopers to do
boring mindless things on dinosaur mainframes. Hackers believe that all
COBOL programmers are suits or code grinders, and no self-respecting hacker
will ever admit to having learned the language. Its very name is seldom
uttered without ritual expressions of disgust or horror. One popular one is
Edsger W. Dijkstra's famous observation that "The use of COBOL cripples the
mind; its teaching should, therefore, be regarded as a criminal offense."