Re: [NTLK] Color LCD

From: Bradford Schmidt (brad_at_bradfordschmidt.com)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 11:17:19 EST

On 4/1/2002 at 7:24 AM Humphreys, David said:

>Hi Everyone,
>
>I wanted to let you all know of a remarkable breakthrough
>I have discovered.

---------To Which I Say---------

You know, I was trying to test this, and dug a little deeper, and the
Newton came on all by itself - and I had no batteries in it! So I got out
a jewelers loup and looked over near where the battery contacts are, and lo
and behold there was a TINY cage. And in the cage were 10 TINY wheels.
And on those wheels were 20 TINY newts! The lizzard of course (2 per
wheel) and they were going like the dickens. Well, I noticed that I had
inadvertantly blocked a small sensor that is normally covered by the
battery, and when I uncovered it they all stopped and got off the wheels,
and relaxed.

So it's not Newton as in Sir Isaac, it's Newt - On. And Jobs must have
killed it because he's a Vegan.

brad

Well - It's as likely as the whole color thing.