Re: [NTLK] 1x License for Newt's Cape to Give Away

From: Andre Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 00:20:06 EST

Sorry to hear about the demise of your Newton! And thanks for the
warning... I was half thinking about getting someone to do the upgrade, now
for sure I'll get a professional to do it. But as for the other part, we
just have to email you and then you will select one person to take over you
newtscape license? Very cool, that is a generous move!

Andre