Re: [NTLK] VNC

From: Steve Weyer (weyer_at_kagi.com)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 08:53:28 EST

> Subject: Re: [NTLK] VNC
> From: greenguy <greenguy_at_oanet.com>
>
> yes,
> I did download the latest yesterday, that's the one I've been using.
>
>>> I seem to navigate around pretty good with this, but one thing I can't
>>> figure out is, when I double tap on the START menu the menu pops up but the
>>> only way to select anything is by using the keyboard. Single double or
>>> triple taping just makes the menu go away.
>>>
>>> Am I doing something wrong, or is this something being worked on?

Start menu works ok for me.

I single tap on Start. menu appears (after awhile).
I single tap on a item/folder. app opens or another menu appears....

(I may end up having to redo pen tracking at a lower level to make remote
systems behave more as you'd expect; but so far, Windows works well with
current tap, caret(right click), move gestures; doubletap somewhat difficult
to always reproduce; still looking at Mac for move and doubletap. )

--
Steve