[NTLK] Merging contacts etc. between Mac and Newt

From: Chris Dean (C.Dean_at_exchange.curtin.edu.au)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 20:56:06 EDT

Hello All,

I have got my Newton exchanging contacts, meetings etc.. with my PC (using
Exchange and LookOut) but was wondering if there was a similar program that
allowed me to do the same on my Mac?

It would be far more convenient to use the network card instead of the
serial port as it would allow me to use the Newt keyboard.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris