Re: [NTLK] Any update on that device?

From: Bill Davis (newton_at_ecity.net)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 21:39:04 EDT

>* "To have your whole music library with you at all times is a
>quantum leap when it comes to music. And iPod fits in your pocket. Never
>before possible."
>

>They obviously don't know how large my music collection is.

Mine too. But consider this....that's why they can come out with new
models with larger hard disks....the day is not far when my entire music
collection will fit on a device of that size (about 600-800 CD's).

And perhaps the hard disk is actually replaceable. I gotta keep my eyes
out for what sort of HD they are using. It might be
user-hackable^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hreplaceable.....

 - Bill