Re: [NTLK] "The Device"

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 14:59:16 EDT

> Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 20:38:21 +0200
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] "The Device"
> From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
>

> on 10/22/01 6:05 PM, Oliver Brose at oliver.brose_at_t-online.de wrote:
>
>> PS: That "Bathroom-shot" atmosphere - very nice indeed. I ask myself how
>> that person got the thing out of the lab ...*g*
>
> It's probably the restroom inside the lab. :-) Terrible things, digital
> cameras... :-)

"Apple developers for better restrooms" *g*
It's too bad the whole thing looks so very fake after the first glance.
Someone made quite an effort there, but he had no clue about how to sth.
like this should look.

Oliver ;)

--
Man sollte nicht die beschissene Realit=E4t akzeptieren, weil irgendeine
hypothetische Situation eventuell =E4hnlich sein k=F6nnte, von der bewiesen