Re: [NTLK] The perfect backdrop...

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Oct 20 2001 - 21:17:15 EDT

>Now, I doubt this is a new idea, and I'm sure that something like what I
>want exists - but I can't find it. Any suggestions? And does Avi feel like
>implementing the above-described feature? :)

Dateview by SDHSoft is close. You have a little button on the backdrop
(Avi's or whatever) and when you hit the button, up pops a listing of your
todo's with durations if you like. You can configure the time period to
display from 1 day to 1 year.

<http://www.members.tripod.com/SDHEngSoft>

I'm sure there are others.

hmm.. <http://www.config.de/Products/Newton/BackTrax/default.htm>
Backtrax (for 2.0 or 2.1) seems to let you display _just_ the "next"
meeting (to-do?) you have scheduled, on the backdrop. I've never played
with this one, but it might be worth a look as well.

BTW I found this (previously unknown to me) feature of Backtrax by
searching ENUF with keywords "to do backdrop" in the description field and
2.x in the OS version field. [plug]
<http://bmcewen.home.dyndns.org/ENUF.html>
A few apps (10 or so) match and backtrax looks like it is most like what
you are after.