[NTLK] The perfect backdrop...

From: UnravelUI_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 20 2001 - 15:02:38 EDT

.. is probably different for everyone. Right now I've got Avi's Backdrop installed, and I really like it - especially the birthday/anniversary feature. However, I find myself increasingly bothered by the To Do list in Dates - it just doesn't do what I want it to. Here's what I would like - an implementation of the birthday/anniversary feature using my calendar for information. Like, if I put on the calendar that I have a meeting with X on November 21, the meeting will be displayed on the background, constantly reminding me until the event actually happens - and then disappears. Thus, I won't need little reminder windows and every time I open my Newton I'll be reminded that Project Q is supposed to be done by October 28.

Now, I doubt this is a new idea, and I'm sure that something like what I want exists - but I can't find it. Any suggestions? And does Avi feel like implementing the above-described feature? :)

Thanks,
David