[NTLK] I found Tiny!

From: andrew wilson (andrewwilson_at_mail.ru)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 17:09:40 EDT

Расскажите нам о себе и выиграйте ценные призы и поездку на Бали
http://reklama.port.ru/cln1838/www.anketa.list.ru/

After a long time, I have found 'Tiny', my old OMP. He has not been used for many years and was last connected to a Mac. Now I have Windows ME and no software or cables.

I have to find all the stuff I need and read up on everything. When I showed my rubbery friend to some other friends they were a little nonplussed as nobody had seen one before.

I just wanted to say that I am glad to have him back. Looking forward to hours of fun with the Dell Crossword Puzzle card.

Andrew
Walk far tread lightly