[NTLK] email via VNC on an eMate (Re: VNC test results...)

From: Thaxton Beesley (thaxtron_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 12:35:08 EDT

Steve,
Much thanks, This is the coolest thing to happen to my poor eMate!!!
It is having kittens drawing the screen (192x192), and this email is taking
forever. But it Friggen works!!+
It is on a Windows XP Professional(ver 2002) machine. The+ screen refresh
and performance has to be an eMate (upgr.) speed thing. The keyboard works,
as does
moving through the fields. I keep getting a (+) symbol everywhere I click on
the screen. I can run in hextile as well as raw mode.

Again, great work. Now to get an test Newtscape, if this works that has to
rock!

Cordially,

Thaxton Beesley
EDS Systems Administrator