Re: [NTLK] VNC preview

From: Gregory Leffler (greg.leffler_at_louisville.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 23:06:46 EDT

VNC lets you remotely control any computer running the VNC server
software. You see the desktop/interface of the remote computer and
everything you do is done on the actual computer. All that is
transmitted over the network are screen refreshes. There are VNC servers
available for Windows, Mac, and UNIX, and probably more. There is a
website somewhere, but I'm too tired to go look for it now. Just go to
www.google.com and search for VNC, you'll find it.

Greg

... Psychic Convention cancelled due to unforeseen problems.
-$- Use these Lottery numbers: 7 10 18 26 40 43
--- --- Tag-O-Matic V.12