[NTLK] LAnug One Year Anniversary!

From: irishflyingnewt_at_earthlink.net
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 01:46:07 EDT

LAnug will be getting together this thursday Oct. 18, at 7:30 PM. we
will be meeting at the Apple Store in the glendale gallaria ( i had
hoped to host but a family member is ill and things are a little
crazy). i think it's approprate that we meet there to remind apple
we're still around and kicking! we will be unveiling our new group LOGO
and discussing T. SHIRT production. we will also be brainstorming on
ways we as a group can use and support the Newted Community with its
resources. plan on some surprises and of course lots of fun. please
all are welcomed.

any questions please contact,
martina
vice pres. LAnug