Re: [NTLK] real v newton

From: John M. Powell (iwillbefreedotcom_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 00:07:30 EDT

Often true. Personally, I'm still on Win98SE. Not perfect, but
functional enough for me to get done what I need to do. For
what little actually changes, and the incredible headaches
that practically always come from an upgrade, it's just not
worth it every time Microsoft decides I need a new upgrade.
I'll decide that, thank-you.

John