[NTLK] Doctor Who stuff for Newton

From: Greg Goodwin (drclu_at_swbell.net)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 02:25:45 EDT

Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 10:36:46 -0700
> From: "Andrew C. Rempt" <acrempt_at_pacbell.net>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Dr. Who stuff
>
> I can't believe how excited I am to hear about this. New notation on
> the Newt's To Do List: I must get a life.
>
> And don't blame Paul McGann for being in a lousy movie. It's no more
> his fault than Horns of Nimon was Tom Baker's.
>
> >NO others I know of, but I got permission from the
> >author of a VERY good Dr. Who episode guide site to
> >create a Newton book of the episode guide.
> >Give me a few weeks. Look here & UNNA.

    Don't forget that you can download a few things for the Newton that are Who related that can work on the Newton. I know I have a few Doctor Who .mod songs that
play on the ModPlayer. There are online fan stories that can be covered into book form with Newt's Cape. And .wav files can be covered with Simple Mail 4.0 and
Newt's Cape.
    With that you have the world of the good Doctor at your finger tips! ;)

    Doctor Clu