Re: [NTLK] To think what could have been....

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 01:03:22 EDT

    I've given up trying to get the people at work to not call my 2100
"Peter's big Palm Pilot"... But it keeps impressing them (mostly Palm users)
with such things as really fast conversions of odd things, time zone
calculations, distances between places, area and country codes and Dragon
Demo "Speak a number and watch it appear on the screen".

    Palms just don't do that sort of stuff. And most of them still don't
believe it's discontinued five-year-old technology.

Peter