Re: [NTLK] airports and Newts [Tangent: Amtrak]

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 18:17:27 EDT

That's why my idea on hijacking is the best.
All planes should have a fast acting sleeping gas
hooked into the oxygen system on the plane. The minute
some hijacker pounds on the bullet proof door to the
cockpit and demands that they open the door, the
entire cabin is immediatly flooded with gas.
Everyone's out (except for the pilots, because the
door is also vapor safe, and they would have masks
anyway). The copilot goes out and binds the hijackers,
and wakes them up and pushes them out a conveniently
opened door! (25,000 foot drop!) ;-)
Ed
web/gadget guru

> We naturally talked about Sept. 11 events, and he
> did mention that a couple
> of years ago, a plane was hijacked in France, but
> the hijackers didn't take
> over the plane. The pilot led them to believe they
> had to land to refuel.
> Shortly after they landed, the special forces did
> assault the plane and
> finally ended up killing all the hijackers. They
> found out afterward that
> their plan was to crash the plane in the Eiffel
> tower. That's what my frien=
> said. This is scary. I'm starting to wonder if
> living in the Washington
> suburbs is a good thing to do...
>
> -Laurent.
> --=20

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...