Re: [NTLK] Cases (was: feedback please...)

From: David Nett (troilus1_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 17:41:26 EDT

> * SlashDevNull <SlashDevNull_at_mac.com> on Tue,
> | I need to purchase a couple cases. One
> case for the newton itself for
> | when I need to travel light and another case
> to carry everything, including
> | keyboard.

I've gone through a variety of shoulder-sling
pouches for every day use (I wear out one about
every nine months). Right now I've got a very
nice one from Diesel (the folks who make those
ridiculously expensive jeans). It was a little
prcier than some I've had, but is pretty
high-quality, feels very durable (I've had it
only a month, so we'll see how that lasts), and
has lots o' pockets -- one for my newt, others
for pens, cards, cellphones, etc, all still in a
nice, compact form factor (about 1 inch taller,
wider and deeper than my 2k). I did cut most of
the ugly red bungies off of it before use.

Take a look at it here:

http://www.ebags.com/products/index.cfm?fuseaction=image&ModelID=5884&bb_id=b168&Sku=5884&view=axl&sub_site_ID=20

(note: I'm in no way affiliated with diesel or
ebags, I'm just trying to help.)

=====