Re: [NTLK] Feedback please on Dr. Newton and Cases

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 16:54:47 EDT

* SlashDevNull <SlashDevNull_at_mac.com> on Tue, 02 Oct 2001
| I need to purchase a couple cases. One case for the newton itself for
| when I need to travel light and another case to carry everything, including
| keyboard.

For day to day carriage, I have been using several brands and styles of
pouches with shoulder straps, the absolute best of which is the Eagle Creek
"Protect-It Pouch".

--
Rat <ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net>    \ When not in use, Happy Fun Ball should be
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ returned to its special container and