Re: [NTLK] HE HE, HA HA!

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 17:24:04 EDT

Even though you're not in L.A., we could sell you a LaNUG t-shirt?

One of my friends tested his left butt-cheek versus a color iPaq, his big
butt won... :-o

..yes, I told him if he had a Newt. he wouldn't be able to stuff it into
his back pocket, butt he does have a big butt... :-O
------------------
>I was thinking about getting a green or black t-shirt ready for next
spring,
>with green, black or yellow "green megageek" or "little green joy" writing
>on the back and a Newton-logo on front. *g*
>Now where to find a high-res Newton-logo...
>
>Be assured, rambling keeps on, people keep not listening. Especially if
>they're the person with that certain iPaq that just lost all data.
>
>Oliver ;)

!ooW %-)
"Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order,
will lose both and deserve neither."- Benjamin Franklin

Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!
 http://www.newtontalk.net